About Our Organization
CTE’s mission is to improve the health of our climate and communities by bringing people together to develop and commercialize clean, efficient, and sustainable transportation technologies. Since its start in 1993, CTE has managed a portfolio of over $530 million in team research, development, and demonstration projects. We’ve helped over 200 US companies move their technologies into the global energy and transportation mainstream.
HERE ARE JUST A FEW OF THE THINGS WE DO:
- We educate federal and state policymakers
- We assemble top-notch teams
- We write winning proposals
- We oversee grant contracting, cash flow, and reporting
- We provide technical assistance to early adopters
- We manage technology demonstrations and deployments
In partnership with the U.S. Departments of Defense, Energy, Interior, and Transportation, the U.S. Armed Forces, and NASA, among many others, CTE and its members work together to improve transportation technologies and fuels while reducing their environmental impacts.