Roundtables and Panel Discussions:
Fuel Cell Electric Bus Proven Reliability
Practical Resources for Transit Operators
Fuel Cell Buses & Public Support Portfolio
Driving Volume Up and Price Down
Worldwide Fuel Cell Bus Activity
Hydrogen Refueling Network Solutions
Industry Going All-In with Fuel Cell Applications
Fuel Cell Buses are An Electric Bus Option:
- Fuel cell electric buses are just like battery electric buses, but instead of storing all of the energy in batteries, the electricity is generated on-board via a fuel cell.
- A fuel cell is simply a device that transforms hydrogen into electricity. Water is the only emission.
- Fuel cell technology offers all of the performance of a diesel transit bus without any harmful emissions.
- Fuel cell bus costs have decreased by 50% in the last 10 years and are expected to come down another 30-40% in the near future.
- Hydrogen production integrates very well with renewable energy sources such as solar and wind.
- Fuel cell buses are being deployed in greater numbers all over the world.