2017 North American Fuel Cell Bus Conference
This international event was held November 2nd & 3rd in Canton, Ohio. Please access all speaker presentations below. If you have any concerns or technical questions, contact email@example.com
Session 1 :: What is the Hydrogen Economy & How Does Transit Fit?
Session 2 :: Operator to Operator Roundtable
Session 3 :: Proven Reliability & Future Support
Session 4 :: Driving Bus Volume & Strategic Infrastructure Investment
Fuel Cell Buses are An Electric Bus Option:
- Fuel cell electric buses are just like battery electric buses, but instead of storing all of the energy in batteries, the electricity is generated on-board via a fuel cell.
- A fuel cell is simply a device that transforms hydrogen into electricity. Water is the only emission.
- Fuel cell technology offers all of the performance of a diesel transit bus without any harmful emissions.
- Fuel cell bus costs have decreased by 50% in the last 10 years and are expected to come down another 30-40% in the near future.
- Hydrogen production integrates very well with renewable energy sources such as solar and wind.
- Fuel cell buses are being deployed in greater numbers all over the world.